Trampoline is the most common amusement equipment in sports parks. Large-scale free jumping trampolines and highly ornamental professional trampolines make clients who enter the park linger. Regular and effective maintenance is an important job for the long-term operation of the trampoline park.
1. Maintenance cycle of trampoline park:
(1) Perform a routine inspection of the equipment once a week to check whether the trampoline is working normally, whether there is any abnormality, and whether the equipment makes strange sounds.
(2) Check and maintain the safety performance of the equipment once a month, check whether the equipment is damaged, whether the screws are loose, whether the safety protection of some parts is perfect, and whether the equipment springs are broken or deformed.
2. The main points of trampoline equipment inspection and maintenance
(1) Check the spring at the bottom of the trampoline: carefully check whether the spring is deformed or rusted; in a static state, whether the spring is in its original position and has no obvious stretching. The stretch of the spring means that the spring pressure is insufficient and needs to be replaced;
(2) Check the trampoline surface: whether there are cracks on the trampoline surface, whether the middle stitches are cracked, whether there are obvious lines on the surface, etc., and check whether the Velcro stitching can be aligned.
(3) Inspection of the protective cushion: whether there are cracks on the surface, whether there is leakage, whether there is off-line phenomenon, whether the sponge pad in the cushion is displaced and deformed (displacement, unzipping, rearranging).
(4) Check the main frame: whether the screws are loose or fall off. Whether the bottom is shaking, whether the steel pipe is broken or corroded.
(5) If damaged or expired parts are found, they should be replaced in time.
(6) Inspection around the equipment: check whether there are foreign objects falling off near the equipment.
(7) Check the protective net: whether the protective net is firm, and whether the net rope falls off or breaks.
3. Regularly disinfect and clean trampoline surfaces and trampoline safety mats
(1) Wipe with a damp towel first. If there are stains, it is best to use a non-foaming towel to wring, so as not to damp the internal sponge and cause the sponge to become moldy.
(2) Disinfection: UV light can be used for disinfection.
(3) Inspection of sponge pit, spider tower and ball pit: clean once a month, remove all sponge blocks, and clean the dirt at the bottom.
4. Other requirements
(1) The bottom of the trampoline steel frame shall not be stacked with debris.
(2) Regularly clean up the trash on the trampoline to avoid bacterial growth.
(3) All consumable parts should be in stock (eg trampoline cloth, springs).
(4) Avoid playing with hard objects to avoid safety problems (such as needles, keys, etc.) on the trampoline.
(5) Even if no safety hazard is found, safety precautions should be taken according to the actual situation.
(6) It is recommended to prepare an equipment list. Regular quantitative inspection and record (you can also divide the time by functional area, or check the soft bag today, check the spring tomorrow, etc.), and hang the inspection record in a conspicuous place.